Kootenai Health is seeking a detail oriented, community-minded, quality driven, and highly motivated Imaging Assistant.
An Imaging Assistant provides secretarial duties and support for technologists within the Imaging Services Center.
· Assist technologists with procedures
· Transport of patients
· Cleaning & stocking rooms with supplies & linens
· Perform various clerical, and receptionist duties such as answering phones and coordinating workflow for the department of Imaging Services.
· Perform a variety of tasks using a degree of creativity and latitude.
· Report to department Imaging Supervisor.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications
· High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of clerical experience
· Knowledge of Laws or regulations regarding Privacy Act and Confidentiality
· Demonstrate knowledge of medical terminology preferred
· BLS Required
· Current AHA Healthcare provider, American Red Cross, AHA Health Saver or Kootenai Health BLS within 60 days of hire.
Kootenai Health Highlights
Kootenai Health provides comprehensive medical services to patients in northern Idaho and the Inland Northwest. Its main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. Kootenai Health is accredited by DNV, holds Magnet designation for nursing excellence, and is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. It is also designated as a Level III Trauma Center, and accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. We offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program, wellness program and on-going educational classes to all employees. If you want to work and live in a great area, then check out Kootenai Health and Coeur d'Alene Idaho.
· We have a full spectrum of employee reward, recognition, and retention programs.
· We received "The Best Place to Work in Large Healthcare Organizations" and considered one of the nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
· Workplace health and wellness initiatives - In 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation
· Outstanding training and educational opportunities
· Positive employee/supervisor relationships
· Great Benefits
We have so much more - don't want to give it all away