Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 103193
Ever wanted to be a part of the bigger picture? Be a part of a growing and quite intelligent and may I say a great sense of humor, Human Resources Team - where sharp minded solutions are part of the everyday culture.
Kootenai Health is looking for YOU! An ambitious and creative Human Resources Business Partner.
You are perfect for us if:
· You can collaborate with employees, providing HR mentorship when appropriate.
· You can maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
· You can provide daily guidance to management (mentoring, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
· You excel at working closely with administration and employees to improve relationships and build morale.
· You provide HR policy mentorship and interpretation.
· You can conduct successful and efficient weekly meetings with respective departments.
(And don't forget that great sense of humor)
As you are reading, are you thinking this is you? Great - here are a few more items to check off the "This is Me" list:
1. Bachelor's degree; with a focus on human resource management
2. 1 to 3 years of work experience in human resources and employee relations.
* Ideal Top Talent will also hold professional certification either as a PHR or SPHR.
We are perfect for you, we're not just a pretty place, we also have:
· We have a full spectrum of employee reward, recognition, and retention programs
· We are financially stable - Most district hospitals such as Kootenai Health receive financial support from local taxes. Because of its careful financial planning and management, Kootenai has not levied taxes since 1995.
· Received "The Best Place to Work in Large Healthcare Organizations, " and considered one of the nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare." ·
· We support workplace health and wellness initiatives - In 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation
· We have outstanding training and educational opportunities
· Positive employee/supervisor relationships
· Great Benefits -
o Life Insurance
o Long Term Disability
o 457 Employee Investment Plan
And so much more - don't want to give it all away!
...Smile, you've found us.
To learn more, contact me; Julie Pickup, at 208-625-4621 or via email at email@example.com.
Kootenai Health considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online.Apply Online