Ever wanted to be a part of the bigger picture? Be a part of a growing and quite intelligent and may I say a great sense of humor, Human Resources Team - where sharp minded solutions are part of the everyday culture.
Kootenai Health is looking for YOU! An ambitious and creative Human Resources Business Partner.
You are perfect for us if:
· You can collaborate with employees, providing HR mentorship when appropriate.
· You can maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
· You can provide daily guidance to management (mentoring, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
· You excel at working closely with administration and employees to improve relationships and build morale.
· You provide HR policy mentorship and interpretation.
· You can conduct successful and efficient weekly meetings with respective departments.
(And don't forget that great sense of humor)
As you are reading, are you thinking this is you? Great - here are a few more items to check off the "This is Me" list:
1. Bachelor's degree; with a focus on human resource management
2. 1 to 3 years of work experience in human resources and employee relations.
* Ideal Top Talent will also hold professional certification either as a PHR or SPHR.
We are perfect for you, we're not just a pretty place, we also have:
· We have a full spectrum of employee reward, recognition, and retention programs
· We are financially stable - Most district hospitals such as Kootenai Health receive financial support from local taxes. Because of its careful financial planning and management, Kootenai has not levied taxes since 1995.
· Received "The Best Place to Work in Large Healthcare Organizations, " and considered one of the nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare." ·
· We support workplace health and wellness initiatives - In 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation
· We have outstanding training and educational opportunities
· Positive employee/supervisor relationships
· Great Benefits -
o Life Insurance
o Long Term Disability
o 457 Employee Investment Plan
And so much more - don't want to give it all away!
...Smile, you've found us.
To learn more, contact me; Julie Pickup, at 208-625-4621 or via email at email@example.com.
Kootenai Health considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.