Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 102832
Kootenai Health is seeking a community-minded, quality driven, and highly motivated Executive Director, Transitional Care Services.
Picture yourself in this role of a lifetime - providing leadership in the development, implementation, and oversight of a care coordination model which will support patient-centered care delivery across the Kootenai Health system. This care delivery model will ensure efficient resource utilization, quality outcomes, maximize reimbursement and enhance satisfaction.
You will be responsible for the administrative and operational direction of care management across the continuum, including but not limited to; utilization management, discharge planning/care coordination, acute care and ambulatory clinic social work, medical necessity denials and clinical documentation integrity. You will provide active collaboration of care coordination services with the Kootenai Care Network, ambulatory clinics, and post-acute facilities. You will lead the development and implementation of standards, systems, policies, and procedures in alignment with organizational strategic initiatives that are focused on the patient, quality, and financial outcomes. As a vital partner to the Kootenai Health system, community and region-wide, your efforts and expertise will lend to the optimize care coordination across the care continuum. This position and the services related to the care coordination processes ensures a plan of care for patients in all stages of health needs. You will have the opportunity to take pride in being a part of a healthy, growing and high functioning organization.
As you are reading, are you thinking this is you? Great - here are a few more items to check off the "This is Me" list:
* MSN required. Master's Degree in healthcare administration, healthcare leadership, or business related field preferred.
* Five years of progressive nursing management/leadership, as well as case management experience for hospital and ambulatory settings required.
* Commercial payor experience preferred.
* Certification within field; ACM, CCM
* Current RN licensure.
* Extensive understanding of case management practices and knowledge of reimbursement methodologies, as well as commercial payer experience, preferred.
* Ability to effectively engage physicians, payers, management level staff, employees, and partners in building relationships, achieve strategic initiatives and attain organizational goals.
* Excellent and proven leadership skills incorporating accountability, open communication and team building.
Give Kootenai Health a try! Not just a pretty place, we also have:
Full spectrum of employee reward, recognition, and retention programs
We are financially stable - most district hospitals such as Kootenai Health receive financial support from local taxes. Because of its careful financial planning and management, Kootenai has not levied taxes since 1995.
Received "The Best Place to Work in Large Healthcare Organizations," and considered one of the nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
We support workplace health and wellness initiatives - in 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation.Outstanding training and educational opportunities
Positive employee/supervisor relationships
Great Benefits -
o Life Insurance
o Long Term Disability
o 457 Employee Investment Plan
And so much more - don't want to give it all away!
To learn more about this opportunity, contact me, Julie Pickup at 208-625-4621, or email me at Jpickup@kh.org.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online.Apply Online