Do you thrive on adrenaline? Do you have a real passion for Critical Care nursing? Have a dream to share that passion - Join the Critical Care Team at Kootenai Health - as a Critical Care Clinical Nurse Expert (CNE)
As the CNE, you will be responsible for providing nursing education, clinical expertise; as well as the development, implementation, and evaluation of clinical practice guidelines and associated policies and procedures. You will function in a bedside, hands-on role as a nurse expert. You will help lead a team of nurses and staff to ensure that Kootenai Health continues to utilize the most current evidenced based practice while caring for this rare population. You will get from us; strong leadership and support of continual education, access to the Mayo Clinic Network, engaged coworkers, and a positive work environment. You can take pride in being a part of a healthy, growing and high functioning organization.
Our bragging rights include:
o CICU (13 beds) and ICU (13 beds) for a combined unit total of 26 patient beds.
o 2 Heart Surgeons with privileges and collaborating Intensivists
o Very busy Cath Lab and Electrophysiology Lab
o 1:1 - fresh open hearts, IABP (balloon pump, CRRT, Therapeutic Hypothermia, with over 300+ heart surgeries per year
Now we have your attention? Check out these requirements:
1. Current license as Registered Nurse in the state of Idaho.
2. BSN required.
3. Currently enrolled and actively pursing a Master's in Nursing.
4. A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in clinical care nursing practices OR a Master's degree in Nursing or a related field with five (5) years of experience in clinical care nursing practices required.
5. Previous experience in designing, developing, conducting and evaluating training programs for adult learners preferred.
6. BLS Required. Current AHA Healthcare provider, American Red Cross, AHA Health Saver or Kootenai Health BLS within 60 days of hire.
Here's a little more to help you make a great decision:
* We have a full spectrum of employee reward, recognition, and retention programs
* Received "The Best Place to Work in Large Healthcare Organizations, " and considered one of the nation's top 20 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
* Workplace health and wellness initiatives - In 2009, Kootenai received the Wellness Councils of America's Gold National Well Workplace designation
* We have outstanding training and educational opportunities
* We have positive employee/supervisor relationships
?? Great Benefits
* We have so much more - don't want to give it all away!
For further information about the position or to talk to a recruiter, contact Julie Pickup by calling 208-625-4621 or by emailing email@example.com
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected status.